Heart Health Blog
Learn the differences between our personal ECGs and how they stand out against the rest.Read More
AliveCor is proud to partner with global heart care organization, Arrhythmia Alliance.Read More
The differences between men and women’s heart health.Read More
The systems of your body work in harmony. This is especially true when it comes to how your heart functions with your respiratory system, with AFib often complicating that relationship. Discover how AFib can affect the lungs, and what you can do to breathe easier.Read More
AFib symptoms have a lot in common with anxiety symptoms. In fact, they can be so similar that you may not know whether you’re experiencing an AFib episode or a panic attack. Knowing the similarities, differences and links between the two can help prevent potential complications.Read More
- Exercising with Atrial Fibrillation
- What is AFib?
- Understanding cholesterol and heart health
- Can diabetes affect your heart health?
- Caffeine and Your Heart
- What are heart palpitations?
- Comparing Personal EKGs: What you need to know
- Obesity and Heart Health: Impacts and management
- Balanced Electrolytes, Healthy Heart
- For a Healthier Heart, Get Some Sleep
- Menopause and your heart
- What’s the difference between KardiaMobile and KardiaMobile 6L?
- Advanced Determinations: The Basics
- AliveCor and Arrhythmia Alliance: Working Together for the Future of Heart Care
- What is an ECG?
- How Exercise Can Improve Your Heart Health
- Women’s Heart Health: Risk factors, symptoms, and management
- What is Bradycardia?
- 5 Ways Pets Can Improve Your Heart Health
- Today’s Heart-Healthy Diet
- What is Tachycardia?
- Reducing stress with AFib
- How Do I Know if I Have Atrial Fibrillation?
- How alcohol interacts with AFib
- 5 Ways to Keep Your AFib in Check
- The 3 Forms of AFib: What’s Your Type?
- AFib and Hypertension
- When and Why AFib is Misdiagnosed
- Can you spot AFib warning signs?
- Finding Helpful AFib Resources
- Can AFib Affect Your Breathing?
- How AFib can Affect Your Risk For Dementia
- Keeping Up Your Energy with AFib
- Is it AFib or a panic attack?
- When AFib Strikes Early in Life
- Eating Healthy When You Have Atrial Fibrillation
- AliveCor AF screening research cited in United States AF guidelines.
- The 2018 Korean AF Guidelines recommend screening for AF in patients aged 65 years or older.
- New physical activity guidelines urge American children and adults to move more and sit less.
- Update of 2013 guidelines for management of blood cholesterol.
- US Preventive Services Task Force finds insufficient evidence for AF screening.
- Australian and New Zealand clinical guidelines now recommend screening for AF in patients aged 65 years or older.
- AF catheter ablation trial results spark intense controversy in the cardiology community.